Bausch Health is a diverse company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Manage the accounts receivables for pharmaceutical business unit; expected to drive results in reducing risk exposure and days sales outstanding.
• Responsible for reviewing aging weekly, along with potential bad debt for wholesale accounts; monitoring and reporting trends and areas of risk to business owners and management.
• Work with customers to review accounts in detail along with AR team on a regular basis to ensure accuracy in the account, identify issues and risks, and ensure there are no gaps in communication or processes.
• Work with counterparts within Trade, Contracts and Rebates, Returns and Finance to work through issues, seek resolution to AR related matters for wholesale customers and ensure that there are no gaps in processes.
• Responsible for reviewing and approving requests for credit lines for new and existing customers, along with verifying necessary support related to credit line changes for SOX requirements.
• Review the weekly cash forecast to drive collections for wholesale business and communicate between team and Finance areas of risk.
• Review and prepare month-end reports to upper management; aging trends, status on top accounts, open deductions and be able to speak to the month to month aging variances to management.
• Reconcile AR Subledger to General Ledger on a monthly basis- investigate and resolve open issues.
• Hire and train new staff, task team with weekly objectives, regular staff meetings, performance reviews, and team development for pharma business unit.
• Responsible for ensuring department Standard Operating Procedures are in place for all major processes and that the team is well trained/knowledgeable in these areas, and safeguard against SOX deficiencies.
• Assist in the coordination of the quarterly revenue test for revenue recognition for pharmaceutical business.
• Assist in the transition of acquired or divested receivables and businesses into and out of respective business unit
• Able to do credit evaluations for customers, and deduction resolution for outstanding receivables while driving results.
• Ensure AR team is compliant with established Sox controls procedures and ensure audit compliance.
• Team development, training, motivating and guiding towards overall department objectives.
• Coordinate with other business owners on the reconciliation of AR for wholesaler- work as a team player.
• 10+ years of experience in Credit
• Strong communication skills especially with team building
• Able to work in fast-paced environment and can juggle multiple tasks
• Sound judgment with exceptional problem-solving skills
• Flexible and able to adapt with change
• Organized and works well under pressure
• Experience in a SOX environment
• Strong excel and analysis/reporting skills
• College degree in business, accounting, or finance preferred
• Pharmaceutical experience a must